Friday, November 9, 2007

Aren't these the Cutest Cupcakes?





Ok, so now that birthdays are over with for now, I came across the cutest website!
I've been hearing about how gourmet cupcakes are the "in" thing right now. I know there's a place called Sprinkles in L.A. and there's a few more places in Cali, but I was mad that we didn't have one here in Utah. Or so I thought! We DO have one.
It's called Curious Cupcake. They have the cutest stuff! There was a number to call if you want to order and it says they deliver right to your door! YAY!
There's cupcakes for every occasion. I'm loving the holiday ones.
So, check them out.
www.curiouscupcake.com

2 comments:

Emily and Dustin said...

I've heard about that store in L.A. I'll have to check out the store in SLC the next time I'm in town.

Melissa said...

Yeah, I was so mad that Sprinkles doesn't deliver out of state. So, now that I found this place, I'm excited to try it!