Thursday, November 1, 2007

HALLOWEEN 2007

It was a fun Halloween this year!
It was Sydney's 1st Halloween and she loved it. Elizabeth had so much fun the whole month of October. At pre-school they do so many FUN things! Learning new songs and doing arts and crafts to go along with Halloween and Fall. So many activities. By the end of the day we're all beat!
The teachers and other students take all the kids trick-or-treating around the whole school and have a parade. The girls looked so cute in their costumes.
At my school we also have a parade and all sorts of fun parties for Halloween. All the teachers dress up and some of the costumes can get pretty outrageous.
There's 1 teacher named Miss Westenscow...Emily and Jonathan know who she is...and she was a bucket of movie popcorn! It was funny. I wish I got a picture of her.
I was Hermione Granger. It was fun to dress up. I havn't dressed up for Halloween in a very long time. We had a lot of fun at my mom and dad's house. My dad and I took Elizabeth around the neighborhood trick-or-treating while Mark stayed with Sydney back at the house. She loved being in her costume. It suited her very well. Elizabeth as Minnie Mouse was perfect, too!

2 comments:

Emily and Dustin said...

the girls look so cute in their costumes. It looks like they had a blast trick-0-treating! We didn't get many treaters at our house this, which doesn't surprise me. We had a party with our friends Warren and Becky Halloween evening. It was good times!

Melissa said...

Yeah, it was a BLAST! It was fun to dress up. Sydney was such a cute little Halloween baby.
I looked at Warren and Becky's blog. Their baby is cute, too!