Friday, December 7, 2007

Little Elf



I'm so excited that this is Sydney's first Christmas. And this is her first Christmas ornament. I thought it was just perfect for her.
She loves all the lights and the Christmas tree. Everywhere we go, she loves to just stare at the decorations and take everything in.
Next Saturday is our Breakfast With Santa. We started doing the tradition 2 years ago. Now Sydney will be a part of it. For the last 2 years, we've done it at The Grand America hotel. This year I thought we'd go a little more casual and probably more our style and go to the zoo! We are members at the zoo and so I thought why not take advantage of it.
When I heard it's indoors and they have crafts for kids, I was like "Ok, that's it! We're going to the zoo!" Should be fun.

4 comments:

Emily and Dustin said...

That's a cute ornament. I didn't know the zoo did Breakfast with Santa. That sounds like f un!

Melissa said...

Yeah, the zoo does BWS. We'll see how it goes. Elizabeth is VERY afraid of Santa this year.
Mom got the ornament for Sydney at Hallmark.

Emily and Dustin said...

By the way, you never posted any pictures of your new car.

Melissa said...

I know....I actually was thinking about that.
I will.