Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sick Again

Here I am sick AGAIN.
Sometimes I wonder if it's worth it to work full time at a school just to have insurance and have Elizabeth and Sydney go to pre-school if we're just going to be sick all the time and not be able to even go to school! It's a vicious cycle and it's really getting old!
Parents need to keep their kids home if they have any kind of symptom.
Well, all I can say is, it's almost March and warmer weather should hopefully help me.
I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, i hear ya. its not just school, i feel the same way at work. i pick it up from all my coworkers who refuse to use their sick time. not me if im sick, i am not coming in unless its an emergency. hope you feel better.

Melissa said...

thanks. yeah, i feel like theres been a curse upon me.
poor elizabeth is in her room coughing!!!
make it stop!

Anonymous said...

I think that there has definitely been a sickness going around. I haven't been feeling well for weeks. Some sun will heal us all.