Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Week In Review

So, this post will be longer than most of my others because I havn't blogged in a while.
Last Saturday I took Elizabeth to the huge Scrapbook USA show at the South Towne Expo Center. We met her teacher there and just hung out together and walked around and bought some scrapbooking supplies. There's always tons of vendors selling their supplies. This is held every April and October. I always try and go. Now I've gotten Elizabeth into arts and crafts and scrapbooking so it was great to take her and we are already talking about when we'll go in October! Elizabeth said "Mom, can I wear my Halloween costume?" I was like, "We'll see."
Then we have turned Sydney's carseat around to face forward. This is a huge deal!
Wow, she's graduated to forward facing! She just loves it. She's discovered the new world of the road and things to watch and look at while I'm driving the van. When I look back in the rearview mirror she's always got her mouth wide open like..."Oh my gosh! Look at that!" She loves looking at everything and it's probably so much more fun for her to ride.
Work has been extra busy. The kids are so cute and we love them. I have an evaluation coming up and so I'm a little nervous about that. We have 2 fieldtrips planned. We're going bowling at Orchard Lanes and then eating lunch at McDonalds. Now you don't know how happy that makes some of our kids. McDonalds is like going to the Olive Garden!
Here at home is crazy busy as well. Sydney is walking and getting into EVERYTHING. In fact that's why I havn't been able to blog as much. I can't find 5 minutes to myself!
Something I HAVE been able to do is go to the gym on a regular basis! Mark has been so great to have me go about 4 days a week and then Saturday while he watches the girls. I'm loving it!
Well, yeah, that about wraps it up. All is well with The Butler Family!

2 comments:

Emily and Dustin said...

Sounds like things are going well and that you're keeping busy!

Melissa said...

can't wait for summer vacation!