Sunday, October 5, 2008

St. George 2008

Here's some pics from our trip. It was very fun! It rained on the marathon and my dad said it was the oddest experience he's ever had on a run. So, very memorable. He did good at 4 hours and 12 minutes. Good Job, Dad!
The girls had so much fun running around the hotels and playing with their toys. One thing Elizabeth learned was how to play Old Maid! She won almost every game! So, if you ever wanna play, just ask Elizabeth, but watch out cuz she'll beat ya...hehehe
It was a good time playing other games late at night on our beds.
Going hiking in Zion National Park was soooo cool! Elizabeth and Sydney are lucky to have been there and seen the beautiful scenery. They did great! They were little troopers hiking up those steep trails. I'm so proud...and I got my workout as well.
It was a great trip and I can't wait to go next year!



No comments: