Saturday, November 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

My cute friend Jacque tagged me, so here we go:

8 TV Show I Watch

1. The Office...(this is pretty much my ultimate favorite show!)
2. Simpsons
3. Golden Girls ( I can never get enough of Dorothy saying "Maaaa!")
4. My Name Is Earl
5. American Idol
6. Seinfeld
7. Curb Your Enthusiasm
8. the news

8 Restaurants I Love

1. Curry In A Hurry
2. Red Lobster
3. Outback Steakhouse (the one in St. George)
4. Little America Coffee Shop
5. The Lion House
6. Robintino's
7. Benihana's
8. Sky Box

8 Things That Happened Yesterday

1. Went to Costco
2. Went to Gap
3. Saw the new James Bond movie
4. Colored pictures with my girls
5. Ate dinner at Sky Box
6. Watched the Suns game and the Jazz game
7. Bought a new Hemp Body Butter at The Body Shop
8. Sydney talked some more...her speech is amazing!

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To

1. Christmas!
2. Festival of Trees
3. Making a gingerbread house with Elizabeth
4. Seeing Harry Potter 6...in freakin' JULY! Can't wait!
5. Sydney's 2nd birthday
6. Going to Benihana's for my anniversary...of course this is in February
7. The movie Angels and Demons...I have to read the book first though.
8. I look forward to sharing everyday with my family...cheesy, I know, but true!

8 Things On My Wish List

1. Healthy girls
2. Healthy me
3. No more violence
4. A good President
5. My own art studio
6. Go to France to see the Mona Lisa painting
7. Go to Sydney, Australia
8. To meet Sarah McLachlan


8 Things I Can't Stand

1. Spiders!
2. Driving in the snow
3. Being sick
4. When people can't spell
5. Prejudice
6. A movie I'm super excited about seeing doesn't come out until July, when it was supposed to come out in November
7. Reality shows
8. Mean people

8 Things I Love

1. My family...Mark, Elizabeth and Sydney...and of course all my extended family
2. Art and being able to create whatever I want with such pretty paper, paints, and fun tools and supplies...I LOVE art!
3. Animals
4. The smell of the air when it's raining
5. The moon and stars
6. Going to the gym
7. Music...I don't know what I'd do without music
8. Curling up on the couch with a hot chocolate and watching a good movie

Well, there ya go....this was fun to do! I always enjoy reading when other people have been tagged and finding out a little more about them and their personality.

I tagg...

1. Lindsay
2. Rachelle
3. Aubrey
4. Micah
5. Kim

4 comments:

Shmacque said...

So many comments!! First of all I just realized that your cat kind of looks like my cat. Second when is Angels and Demons coming out?? I had another comment but I can't remember it.

Melissa said...

youre so cute!
when i went to james bond, there was a preview for angels and demons and now i cant remember when it said it was being released...i think next spring/summer sometime. i have read the davinci code twice and loved the movie so im really excited about this next one!
so, we have look alike kitty cats?
where did you see a picture of him? here? or on my facebook?
if you remember your other question or comment...please tell me!
see ya!

Melissa said...

oh i just realized you might have meant the kitty right here on my blog...with the dog? is that the kitty you were talking about?
yeah, well, i hate to say that she died earlier this year.
i miss her so much, so i keep her picture right here...with my brother and sister-in-law's dog.
its a great picture!

Aaron and Lindsay said...

Matthew's hair. That's a funny story. It is actually a plant behind his head. We took the picture and were dying with how well placed the plant was to his head. So to answer your question, nothing was up with his hair. ha.