Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Look Who's 5!


Elizabeth turned 5 today!
You have grown up so much this past year, sweetheart! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you! You are such a wonderful big sister to Sydney...she loves you so much.
I'll never forget the day you were born. It was kind of just like today with the snow falling and the sun peeking through the clouds every now and then. It was an extreemly exhausting and joyful day for me. I couldn't wait to meet you! You are such a beautiful girl and you have the most amazing light inside of you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIZABETH!

Cheryl said...

She asked me today what 1 plus 2 plus 2 was and I told her it was how old she was! Cute :)

Rachelle said...

happy birthday sydney and happy birthday melissa on friday!!

Rachelle said...

i meant happy birthday elizabeth!! oops

Melissa said...

thanks everyone for the sweet birthday greetings for me and elizabeth!