Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Well, this comes at such a great time, but my camera BROKE! Again!
So, no pics for me this Christmas. Unless I just go out and get one of those little disposable cameras, but I can't load them on here and show them on my blog.
I'm the biggest klutz. I broke my other camera in California Adventure while we were waiting for the Bug's Life show...dropped it on the ground. Yay! Got a new one later. I think it was this one that I just busted. Anyway, so I thought it was the perfect picture to take. Elizabeth standing in the snow outside in my parent's front yard. I get the cam and take one picture...of course I have to take one more just to be sure and it slipped out of my hands! OH MY HECK! I'm such a dork! There goes another camera. I don't even know exactly how much it was because it was a gift from Mark. I'm the photographer in the family. Therefore the one who breaks the cameras!
So, there will be no new pics for a little while. Perhaps I'll get lucky and get a new one for Christmas. Wonder how long it will last.
Well, as you all know, I wasn't on the ball to get out cards this year.
So, just wanted to say to whoever reads this...
We hope you have a wonderful Christmas season and Happy New Year.
I know I have so much to be thankful for. So many blessings. I wish I could do more for those who aren't as fortunate as me. I love this time of year. It reminds me of the fun times I had when I was growing up. All the great things we did as a family.
My parents really made it special for me. I have started those same traditions with my own family now and I hope I can keep them up each year. Then maybe someday Elizabeth and Sydney can do them with their own families, too!
We love you all and Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

that totally sucks about your camera. i hope santa can bring you a new one!

Melissa said...

i got a new camera!!!!