Saturday, October 17, 2009

Web Crawlers

Here's how I spent my day with the girls...Being Halloween crafty...I saw this idea in a magazine to make these cute Pumpkin Spiders! I think they turned out pretty good.
Now anyone who knows me knows I have an incredible fear of spiders. Just typing the word makes me cringe. The girls have books about spiders that I can't even pick up. Elizabeth loves to chase me around the house with the books in her hands and try to shove them in my face. It's really bad!
Anyways, as terrible as my fear is, I LOVE Halloween spiders. I loved making these. You can't tell from the picture, but they're covered in glitter to make them sparkle! I think I need to embellish a little more with a web and some hay and a corn stalk or something...Ok, check back again soon.
In the meantime, I hope you like my little web crawlers! P.S. Sydney helped!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

you are sooo halloween spirited, must be the nana nita in you.

Melissa said...

true...maybe...I think halloween is my favorite...sad its over:(