Friday, July 20, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

It's bittersweet for me that this is the last Harry Potter book.
It's being released tonight at midnight.
I think if Mark and I didn't have kids and we were still carefree, then we'd be out at one of the Harry Potter parties and staying up until midnight when we could get our books.
That's what we did for Book 5...The Order of the Phoenix. We went to the Borders bookstore and hung out til midnight when we got our books. It's a fun memory.
I want to meet J.K. Rowling and give her a big hug and thank her for these books and this story.
She's so amazing. Her imagination.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much of the book have you read?

Melissa said...

Oh, the book hasn't come out yet.
Tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

i remember wen we did that like 5 years ago. gezz its been forever. im starting to read the 5th book today i gotta get cought up with ya. no worries though ill get updated.
oh my remember on golden girls, sick dorathy's laugh "hhhhhhaaaahhhaaaaaa!!!"

Anonymous said...

oh that last on was from me matt

Matt and Debbie said...

Come check out our blog! :)