Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sydney's First Laugh

July 18, 2007
Welcome to my blog!
I figured I should have one as well...I'm copy-catting Emily's a little bit...hope she doesn't mind:)
I have a lot of family in Arizona, so this is a good way for them to keep in touch with us and know what's going on with us. (I got that from Emily, too. She's so smart!)
Anyway, I'll start with Sydney...she had her first real, true laugh today.
It was awesome.
We were playing and she was "talking" and doing her little giggles that she does all the time now, but then, all of a sudden, she belted out this big belly laugh. It only lasted a second, but it was SO cute!
I have to record all the little milestones.

4 comments:

Emily and Dustin said...

hi melissa

Anonymous said...

cute sydney! she's so funny lol i love the onesie that says born in 2007 ahah its so rad.
loves matt

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa! Cool blog, I'll have to leave messages more often. Cute pics!

Melissa said...

Hey Erica!
Thanks for commenting!
And Matt and Emily, too.