Saturday, August 4, 2007

Meadow


This is my one and only neice, Meadow!
She was born in May 2004, so she's only 6 months younger than Elizabeth.
She is Mike and Candace's daughter. Mike is Mark's brother.
They live in Phoenix so we don't ever get to see them. It's hard.
Meadow is Elizabeth and Sydney's only cousin and Elizabeth and Sydney are Meadow's only cousins. Candace told me that she likes to look at all the pictures that we post here so that she can see how her cousins are doing.
Meadow just started up in a dance class. Doesn't she look adorable? Her hair is so long...I love it.
Well, I hope she enjoys seeing herself here...and letting me put her in the spotlight.
Love you Meadow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your blog i read it often and love the pictures and comments im holdingsydney right now cant type very well love you all sooo much Mom ps sydney is trying to type so gotta go she's biting my arm

Melissa said...

oh sydney, you love to chew on everything.