Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day





Let me first start with my Jazz and how I'm kinda sad/mad about them right now...ok.
Well, Mother's Day was fun this year. I was fighting a little cold and so I wasn't feeling as great as I'd hoped, but that's ok.
We went out to eat at Little America...thanks to Grandpa and Dad!
I got some nice cards with a little extra something special inside both of them! I'll love going to Old Navy with that!
It was fun. I'm so happy and grateful to be a mom. My 2 girls are the most precious and beautiful things on the planet!

6 comments:

Rachelle said...

i hear ya on the jazz. the pics are cute of the girls. glad you like being a mom because im pretty sure there is not retirement from it!!!

Emily and Dustin said...

How's Elizabeth's hand?

Melissa said...

Perfect! We took the splint off and it has healed up very well! Thanks for asking...I guess I should've posted about it.

Aaron and Lindsay said...

I got that outfit at Narjie. Do you have that store there? It was on sale and then an additional 40% off. I just couldn't pass it up!

Alicia Phillips said...

Happy late mothers day-you deserve it!

Melissa said...

oh thanks alicia! you deserve it too! how was your birthday?
lindsay, yes we have those stores here. my mom got elizabeth an outfit from naarjie a while ago. the clothes there are very cute and different arent they?