Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Summer Vacation!

Well, we had to get our computer fixed last week and into this week because of a virus that I accidentally downloaded! You just don't download new things onto your computer! Oh, I know this already...oh well, it was about the Chili Peppers and I thought I was going to see an interview...I love those guys!
Anyways, school is out for summer vac!!
It would be an understatement if I said it was the biggest rollercoaster ride I've been on since giving birth to 2 children! Wow...what a ride. But, I wouldn't have had it any other way and Elizabeth and Sydney had the time of their little lives at pre-school this year! It was SO GREAT having them just down the street from me. I have it so good. So, now we are trying to entertain ourselves and enjoying our time off. I am so mad because I can't find my camera and post new pics. I'll keep looking!
So, yes I'm still here and I enjoyed looking at all of your blogs again! What would we do without the internet?

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

i would die without a computer for a week. that is rough. hope you find your camera so we can see all the fun things you get to do this summer!

Melissa said...

i know...it was hard to live without. like, i felt sad a lot...how weird is that?
hope you can still do something on the 21st!