Thursday, June 12, 2008

That's My Girl

Yesterday Elizabeth said the cutest thing.
We all just had our baths/showers and were getting ready for the day.
Elizabeth looks at me and asks, "Are you my mom?"
Now, of course she knows the answer and she didn't even have to ask, but she was trying to make a point, see? My smart daughter!
I said, "Yes, I'm your mom."
She says, "You don't look like a mom. You look like a teenager!"
Um...what? I was surprised and flattered at the same time. Elizabeth thinks I look young and hip? WOW!
All I could say was, "Thank you sweetie! I love you!" Gave her a big hug and kiss.

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Sah wheat, if she is handing out compliments send her our way!!!!

Melissa said...

hey, you already get to look like the gorgeous amy adams! you know you're all that!

Emily and Dustin said...

That's funny