Friday, June 20, 2008

Still No Pictures :(

So, I found my camera a long time ago...but when the computer got that virus, it was completly cleaned out and everything was erased...except for my photos thank goodness...but, now we need to get a new printer because I can't download pics from my camera to put on my blog. It's maddening! So, that's my update.
Other than that, we have been having a crazy summer so far!
My mom has been so great to again come over and have "Grandma Day" with the girls almost every week day! She did this last summer, too, if you remember. Taking the girls to the school across the street from our house, Washington Elementary, for lunch. Elizabeth loved doing it last summer and Sydney was of course just a newborn so she didn't really do much. Now, Sydney is loving it, too! She has sandwiches and applesauce and juice. She loves going to the school. Well, she's my little social butterfly...they both are actually. Sydney just LOVES people though! So, concerned and in tune with everything that's going on around her.
Yesterday we went to the zoo and rode on the brand new carousel. It was a blast! Sydney loved the tiger and leopard! Kitty, kitty!
Anyway, we are trying to keep busy and do as much as we can because before I know it, school will be back in session!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

grandma day sounds fun. i was at lagoon on sat and thought of you and em and how much fun we always had there together!! Thats where you need to take the girls!