Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th!


Well, here we are in July!
Our new printer still needs to be hooked up to our comp, but for some reason, the outlets aren't working and so the printer is unable to work! If it's not one thing, it's something else, I swear!
So, all the fun things that we have been doing in the past month, can't be seen.
I do have pics....just wait!
So, we did our trip to Jackson Hole and it was fabulous! At first we stopped in Idaho Falls and visited Emily and Dustin. Everyone knows what happened there so I won't even bother...Emily seems to be doing great. So glad we were there for them.
Anyways, Jackson was beautiful as usual. Our cabin we stayed in was one that I had cleaned 12 years ago in my housekeeping duties! How funny, huh?
Our patio view was breathtaking and I wish I could show the pictures, but I will when this is all fixed. The Tetons from our room....I just wished I had brought my watercolors!
Elizabeth made a cute little friend who was 2 rooms down from us and they ran all over the place together finding whistle pigs (little ground hogs) and looking at things thru their binoculars and they found a bat right outside our room! It was so cute! Elizabeth had a ball with this little girl. She was so nice...she was from Texas. Sydney of course was in heaven, too! Everything was so brand new and exciting for her. Running all over the place!
Then my parents took Elizabeth up to Idaho Falls to see Emily's performance she was playing in. The musical Brigadoon. Elizabeth had so much fun! It was wonderful for her to get away from me and the house and everything. She really needed it. So did I!
So, today is the 4th of July! We did our little tradition of going to the zoo.
It was fun. Sydney LOVES the zoo...so much more than Elizabeth. She literally almost jumped out of her stroller when she saw the animals and cried and cried when we would walk away from them to go see a different animal or whatever. She loves everything so much! We rode on the carousel again...so cute. I love the colors.
Well, we are still here...I'm just being lazy and not documenting as much, but hey, that's life. I love reading everyone's blog and seeing what you're all up to.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

I want to take dave up to see the Tetons soon. Maybe in September. It is sooo beautiful.

Melissa said...

september would be a good time...if you don't mind the freezing cold! it's basically the start of their winter.