Wednesday, December 31, 2008

More Christmas Pics




Here's a few more Christmas pics. I know our tree looks pretty pathetic, but all you mommys out there know that this is the way it goes with Christmas trees when you have kids that are Elizabeth and Sydney's age.
All the ornaments have to be on the upper part of the tree. Funny!
I had to take a picture of Sydney on the coffee table. She was awake and I go in my room, and when I come out, she's fast asleep right there!
Then this is our Gingerbread House Elizabeth and I made. It's another one of our fun traditions.

4 comments:

Emily and Dustin said...

Yeah, I imagine our Christmas tree will look something like that next year.

That picture of Sydney is so funny. At first glance, I thought it was Elizabeth. She's growing up fast!

Your gingerbread house looks really good. I'm sure you can imagine what one would look like if I put it together. I'm not too talented in that department. It's good that you and Elizabeth have a tradition like that. She'll remember that!

Melissa said...

yep, your tree will be all over the place with an 11 month old!
elizabeth and sydney do look alike in some ways, i know...sydney is growing up too fast.
the gingerbread house is actually from costco and it comes with everything! its so fun to put together. of course elizabeth eats half the candy while we're trying to stick it on...LOL

Cheryl said...

When that little girl is ready to go to sleep there isn't a train that could stop her! :) Cute Cute Cute!

Shmacque said...

Cheryl is right, Syd can fall asleep instantly!! You turn your back for one second and she is OUT!! I love the pictures, see you Monday!! :)