Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!


So, this is how Mark will start out 2009.
By going to San Pedro, Belize on a fly fishing/scuba diving adventure!
He's going with a group of guys tonight and won't be home until next Saturday.
It will be in the upper 80's the whole time! While I'm shoveling the driveway, he'll be in the warm sunshine with his friends, basking in the warmness. How fun!
Hope you have a great time, sweetie! We are gonna MISS YOU! Have a ball!
Oh yeah, and Happy New Year Everyone else....
Can you believe it's 2009?

4 comments:

clintandmicah said...

I don't know when I will be down next but we will have to get together. Cafe Rio is my fav! I'll try to let you know when I will be down next time.

Rachelle said...

im way jealous. seriously you better learn to scuba dive so you can go with him next time!

Munchy's Mama said...

Hey! So I cheated and found your link on Jacque's blog(o= Yeah, I'm a little jealous of your hubby--no fair!! At least it's warming up here, ya know like to the 40's!

Mindy (Dayton's Mom)

Kim and Nate said...

How cute is your blog! And ya I am way jelous of him_ I cant wait until summer!!!!!