Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Girls

Ok, so while we were up in Idaho for Grandpa's funeral, we of course spent a lot of time with family. And Elizabeth and Sydney's FAVORITE member of our family is cousin Isabelle! So, we took lots of way fun pictures of her. I printed these all out and Elizabeth carries them with her wherever she goes. Her friends and teachers at school think Isabelle is so cute and some of her friends want pictures of their own. I'll have to print more I guess? She is addicting! We love her to pieces!



4 comments:

Emily and Dustin said...

Ah, my baby is so cute. Too bad I'm ruining the picture of Smitty's by being in the background. Ha! I think it's hilarious that other people want pictures of her. I can make some prints if they REALLY want one. :)

Melissa said...

oh emily...you silly! hehehe...
ya, elizabeth's friends want a pic of isabelle.
you can send me some when you get a chance!

Roberta said...

♥smooch♥
What cute, cute, cute little girls!

Rachelle said...

well i think this is a good obsession for the girls. little belle is pretty darn cute!